Welcome to the home page of the Web Programming Research Team in Tampere University of Technology, Finland. Our research spans a broad range of topics from the foundations of web applications (as opposed to web pages or documents), mobile web applications and user interaction techniques to topics such as mashup development, client-server partitioning of web applications and collaborative & context-aware web services.
Here is a list of our current and past public projects and activities:
Check out our publications for further information.
Seminars and Events
- NoSQL Databases Seminar (Fall 2012)
- RESTful Application Design Seminar (Spring 2012)
- WebGL Seminar @ TUT (December 2010 - March 2011)
- Guest lecture by Lars Bak (January 22, 2010)
- Guest lecture by Dan Ingalls (September 26, 2008)
- Mashup Development Seminar @ TUT (Fall 2008)
- Lively Kernel Code Camp in Tampere (Fall 2008)
- Web Application Development Seminar @ TUT (Fall 2007)
- Web-Oriented Software Development Seminar @ TUT (Spring 2006)